Yarralumla Primary School is proud of its uniform and encourages students to wear the uniform to promote school identity and pride. Our uniform features the school logo and the flags of Australia and Italy.
Uniform Shop Contact Details
Who: the Uniform Shop is operated by the P&C and is run by volunteers.
Location: the Uniform Shop is located in the corridor leading to the Hall.
When: The Uniform Shop is open every Friday morning from 8.30 – 9.30
How to buy uniform
All orders must be paid for before collection. The shop accepts payments by cash, cheque or credit card. Order by Wednesday for uniform delivery to your child’s classroom on Friday.
Come into the shop
- The Uniform Shop is open every Friday from 8.30am-9.30am.
- The shop may open for extended hours at the beginning of the year and to coincide with orientation visits for new students, as advertised in the school newsletter.
Downloading the order form and emailing it to email@example.com
- Download the order form JAN 2019 YPS Uniform Order Form
- Complete the form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you provide your name, contact and payment details. We can not fill your order without your credit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
Placing online orders via flexischools
- Go to flexischools.com.au, login or register for an account
- Add your students to get started
- Top-up your account using VISA, Mastercard, PayPal or by direct deposit
- Click on “Start an order for….” and select “uniform”
- There is a $1 service fee for every order via FlexiSchools.
Picking up and completing at the Front Office
- Complete the form and leave with the Front Office
- Make sure you provide your name, contact and payment details
- Please note, if you are paying by credit card, you need to provide your credit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
Exchange and Returns
You can return or exchange items within 14 days as long as the items are unworn, unwashed and the tags are intact.
Please return any faulty items to the Uniform Shop and we will return to the supplier for a refund or exchange.
Second Hand Uniform
The Uniform Shop sells a small range of second hand uniforms. Pre worn uniform in good and clean condition (no holes, logos on tops, not faded, zips, buttons and elastic all working) can be donated to the shop to be sold. All money from the sale of second hand items is donated to the P&C.
A word about hats
Yarralumla Primary School follows the Sun Protection Policy Guidelines for ACT Schools, and enforces a “No Hat – Play in the Shade” policy. Students are required to wear hats which protect the face, neck and ears whenever outside. In June and July hats are not required.
Label, label, label
Please label your child’s name clearly on all personal items including uniform and hats. The Lost Property cupboard is located in the corridor between the Front Office and the Hall. All unclaimed items are donated to charity or disposed of at the end of each term.