The Uniform Shop is run by volunteer. Students are encouraged to wear the uniform to promote school identity and pride. The uniform features the school logo with the flags of Australia and Italy.
- WHERE – The shop is located in the corridor leading to the Hall.
- OPEN – Every Friday morning from 8.30 – 9.30
- CONTACT – email@example.com
- Visit the shop
- Download the order form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place orders online orders via flexischools
- Visit the front office to fill out a paper order form
Exchange and Returns
You can return or exchange items within 14 days as long as the items are unworn, unwashed and the tags are intact. Please return any faulty items to the Uniform Shop and we will return to the supplier for a refund or exchange.
Second Hand Uniform
The Uniform Shop sells a small range of second hand uniforms. Pre worn uniform in good and clean condition (tops with logos; not faded; zips, buttons and elastic all working) can be donated to the shop to be sold. All money from the sale of second hand items is donated to the P&C.
YPS follows the Sun Protection Policy Guidelines for ACT Schools. Students are required to wear hats which protect the face, neck and ears whenever outside. In June and July hats are not required.
Label, label, label
Label all your child’s personal items. Lost Property is located near the hall. Unclaimed items are donated to charity or disposed of at the end of each term.