The Yarralumla Primary School Parents & Citizens Association is the active parent body of Yarralumla Primary School (YPS). The P&C hosts fundraising and community events to support our school and YPS families are encouraged to participate and get involved. For more information contact the P&C Executive at email@example.com
P&C Committee 2019
- Community Welcome BBQ – Friday 1 March at 6pm
- Mother’s Day Stall – Friday 10 May
- Italian Republic Day – Celebrated at school on Monday June 3rd
- Father’s Day Stall – Wednesday 28 August
- Festa fantastica – YPS fete – Sunday November 10, 2019
- School Disco – Friday 29 November
Helpers always needed! Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with any of our events.
Meetings are open to parents and carers of the school community. Dates, motions and agendas are advertised in the school newsletter. At meetings you’ll hear news from the Principal and the School Board; and you can raise concerns or suggestions.
The P&C is a member of the ACT Council of Parents and Citizens Association https://www.actparents.org.au For information about the school refer to the YPS school website at http://www.yarralumlaps.act.edu.au/